Welcome!

Welcome to the "Help send Kyle to the G20" blog. Recently, I was selected as one of 7 Canadian youth to represent the country at the G20 Youth Summit in Mexico this may. As a result, I was tasked with raising $3500 in order to attend and because of your kindness, I was successful in doing so! Keep posted for live updates from the Y20-G20 summit here!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pitching at the IE Venture Network Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I will continue my search for funds by pitching at the IE Venture Network at IE Business School.

The Venture Network has a main objective of providing a platform for companies in the start-up phase to showcase their product or service in front of an esteemed panel of judges and venture capitalists. The goal is to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit of the IE community through offering useful feedback and create a meaningful connection between budding entrepreneurs and the Madrid business community.

I expect this to be an invaluable opportunity to showcase the benefit that businesses can gain from investing in me and my G20 experience.

Should you be around IE tomorrow, please stop by Maria de Molina 7 between 7-9 pm.

Heineken beer will be available for all attendees and the event is free of charge.

See you there!